The MSALES will act as the primary resource to execute of ZeMoSo Technologies’ Sales strategy as laid down by the CEO and VP (Sales & Marketing). The major focus will be on generating and managing the required Outbound Sales Leads and effective Sales Closures to ensure that the sales targets are met.
Any Engineering in Computer Science (Graduate OR Post Graduate) OR Equivalent. An additional degree in Business Administration is a plus.
• Fully execute ZeMoSo’s sales strategy as set up by the CEO and VP (Sales & Marketing): In order to impeccably execute the sales strategy, the MSALES would first need to fully comprehend ZeMoSo’s solutions & services & products’ offerings along with their market positioning and competitive advantages
• Need to independently work on sales opportunities to achieve and preferably exceed annual sales target to the tune of $1.2 million:
o The MSALES will need to “own” this target, and then need to identify opportunities and present relevant solution offerings. The MSALES will need to maintain impeccable discipline and seasonality to achieve assigned business targets of booking, revenue and profitability
o Totally focused on developing Outbound Sales Lead generation using different channels arrived at in consultation with the CEO and VP (Sales & Marketing). Grow the funnel and ensure a healthy mix of run rate and strategic deals and so would need to continuously develop & manage accounts, business finders etc.
o Will need to escalate to the CEO and VP (Sales & Marketing) for effective closures
o Will need to work with Manager (Operations) on Invoicing and payment follow-ups
• Work with the CEO and VP (Sales & marketing) to come up with presentations and proposals
• Minimum 5 years or more of proven sales experience of software services and products
• Proven skills in managing business development
• Strong awareness of the sales process and an equally strong technical awareness
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proven experience of preparing proposals and content